Sunday, October 2, 2016

Blog Post 3

There are many questions that I have about teachings and things of that nature.  One big question I have is the fact that very few teachers contact a child's' parents because of how well they are doing in the classroom.  Now a days when a parent sees a call from the school or a teacher they automatically assume something bad is about to come of it.  Very few times does a parent answer a call from the school saying how well their child is doing at school and in the classroom.

When parents get these calls about their children acting up they automatically think that is how the child is all the time in the classroom because they never know if the exemplify good behavior or not because they never hear about it.  As a parent I would get mad at my kid but as the teacher I would try and call each parent to let them know how well their child is doing or if there are some things he/she need to work on.  I would not just focus on all the negatives.

With all this being said, my question would be, why do teachers only focus on negative things?

No comments:

Post a Comment